Friday 5 May 2017

Laser Tag with the Teammates




So I want to share with you guys this place called the Galaxtic which is actually a interactive laser tag game which is so super fun! I played with my teammates the 'National Youth Team'. I'm a member at this place so I get them cheaper. They only get to play two games minimum at the prie of RM 38 and three game at RM 48 but that is at off-peak. When its peak time its RM 48 for two and Rm 58 for three.

But I strongly recommend to be a member since its way cheaper. So the first game we played in two teams which was red and green. We had 10 minutes for each game but trust me the 10 minutes feels like 20 minutes cause you'll be walking everywhere and there are two level so the space is quite big. There are some rules to the game, for example you die everytime you get shot but only for 7 seconds and then you'll be reactivated and will be able to play. This is definitely a fun game to play with a big number of people. I personally love this because i'm a person with as strong imagination. So try it out guys!

-Qistina

No comments:

Post a Comment