Saturday 6 May 2017

Food For The Face

So hey guys! I'm actually going to let you in a little secret that I always do for my face. People keep asking how is my skin so clear and clean. Well actually I have dry skin and sometimes its quite bad but I found a remedy for this. And its something that you can do yourself. With ingredients you have at home. This ingredient is what I love to eat with toast, pancakes, waffles and all sorts. Its honey!

So what you'll need is :

- Bananas (1/2 smashed)
- Raw Honey (3 teapoons)
- Yoghurt (3 teaspoons)

Just this three ingredients and your settled. So what you do is :

1. Blend the ingredients together.
2. Apply to the face.
3. Wait for about 15 minutes.
4. Rinse with cool water.

That's it! Super simple and you don't need to go to a pricey spa or whatsoever. Just do it at home and you're done! Also I want to share with you guys a little more things that can be done at home.


 I have yet to try these out because it looks interesting and fun at the same time. I've always wanted to go to a spa but spa's are getting more and more expensive. So this is definitely something that i'm going to try!





















-Qistina

No comments:

Post a Comment